From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black snake may refer to:
- Pseudechis, any member of a genus of venomous elapids snakes found in Australia
- Coluber constrictor, a non-venomous colubrid species found in North America
- Elaphe obsoleta, a.k.a. the black rat snake, a non-venomous colubrid species found in North America
- Crotalus oreganus, a.k.a. the Northern Pacific rattlesnake, a venomous rattlesnake species found in North America
- Agkistrodon piscivorus, a.k.a. the cottonmouth, a venomous pitviper species found in North America
- A type of whip
- Black snake, a type of firework
- Chainbreaker (1760-1859), a Seneca chief also known as Governor Blacksnake
- Blacksnake (Shawnee), a leader in the defeat of Colonel William Crawford's army during the Crawford expedition of 1782
- Black Snake (film), made in 1973 and directed by Russ Meyer
- Black Snake, Kentucky
- A criminal Know Nothing gang in Baltimore, Maryland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black snake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.