Black to the Future is a 2009 television mini-series produced by VH1, that talks about history of events and trends about black people, for Black History Month. The show is hosted by David Alan Grier.
- Brothers with Badges: Ice-T talks about black actors that portrayed police officers in the given decade.
- The Most Groovetastic Songs: Chilli lists three popular songs in the given decade.
- Catchphrases of Color: Jesse Jackson re-lives popular phrases in the given decade.
- Cosmic Girl: Sir Mix-a-Lot discusses girls he liked in the given decade.
- Fashions of the Decade: Downtown Julie Brown show us fashion outfits in the given decade.
- Whatta a Man: Salt and Pepa talk about guys they liked in the given decade.
- Funniest Fellas: Loni Love lists funny celebrities in the given decade.
- Soul Sisters: Fantasia Barrino shows us the best girl singers in the given decade.
Topics covered by decade
Notice: Throughout the specials they discuss various movies and TV shows and spoil the endings of them.
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)