From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black triangle (disambiguation))
Black triangle may refer to one of the following:
- Black triangle (pharmacology), suffixed to the trade name of a British medicine indicates the drug (or its mode of use) is new
- Black triangle (badge), a Nazi concentration camp badge worn by inmates deemed "asocial"
- Black triangle symbol of lesbian or feminist pride and solidarity.
- Black triangle (UFO), a type of UFO sighting
- Black triangle, in Unicode Geometric Shapes (e.g.: ▼ ◀ ◣) special code for printing a variety of shapes including various black triangles
- The nickname given to the triangular area south of Montreal worst affected by a long term blackout during the North American ice storm of 1998
- The nickname for one of Europe's most polluted areas- the area where Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic meet. 
- The first-edition series of audio CDs released by Toshiba-EMI, noted for their sound fidelity and referred to as "black triangle" editions after the design featured on the CD silkscreen.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.