From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The blackberry is a widespread and well known shrub of the Rubus genus, and its fruit. It may also refer to:
Company and products
- BlackBerry (company), formerly known as Research in Motion Ltd, with the following products:
- BlackBerry, smartphones by Blackberry Ltd.
- BlackBerry 10, the current mobile operating system used by new BlackBerry devices (2013 onwards)
- BlackBerry OS, the original operating system used by BlackBerry smartphone devices
- BlackBerry Bold, QWERTY keyboard smartphones by Research in Motion Ltd
- BlackBerry Torch, a full-touchscreen line of smartphones by Research in Motion Ltd
- BlackBerry Curve, an entry-level line of smartphones by Research in Motion Ltd
- BlackBerry Tour, a previous line of smartphones by Research in Motion Ltd
- BlackBerry PlayBook, a touchscreen tablet computer by Research in Motion Ltd
- Blackberry (Watership Down), a fictional rabbit
- George Odhiambo, association footballer known as Blackberry
- Wren Blackberry, children's fiction author
- Black Berry Islands, Nunavut, Canada
- Blackberry Township, Itasca County, Minnesota, USA
- Blackberry Township, Kane County, Illinois, USA
- Blackberry, An edible fruit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blackberry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.