From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blackfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1920 Encyclopedia Americana article Blackfish.|
Blackfish may refer to:
- Blackfish (film), a 2013 documentary focusing on the orca Tilikum.
- Types of fish
- Alaska blackfish, Dallia pectoralis
- Black sea bass, Centropristis striata
- Sacramento blackfish, Orthodon microlepidotus
- Tautog, Tautoga onitis
- Parore, Girella tricuspidata
- Rudderfish, Centrolophus niger
- Gadopsis, two Australian freshwater fish
- Galjoen, Dichistius capensis
- Japanese black porgy, Mylio macrocephalus, a large Japanese sea bream often cultivated in aquaculture
- Types of ceteceans, commonly known as whales, dolphins, and porpoises
- Melon-headed whale, Peponocephala electra
- Killer whale (Orca), Orcinus orca
- Pygmy killer whale, Feresa attenuata
- False killer whale, Pseudorca crassidens
- Long-finned pilot whale, Globicephala melas
- Short-finned pilot whale, Globicephala macrorhynchus
- Other topics
- The Black Fish, a marine conservation organization
- Blakfish, an English math rock band that disbanded in 2010
- Chief Blackfish, a Shawnee leader of the 18th century.
- Brynden Tully, a character in George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.