Black horse (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Blackhorse)
Black Horse and Blackhorse may refer to:
- Black (horse) an equine coat color
- Blackhorse, Dublin, a neighbourhood in Dublin, Ireland
- Blackhorse, West Virginia, a community in the United States
- Black Horse (spaceplane), a proposed winged, single stage to orbit launch vehicle
- Black Horse Bandit, a 1919 short Western film
- Black Horse Cavalry, a 19th-century group of corruptionists in the New York state legislature
- Black Horse Pike, an historic route in New Jersey
- Black Horse Regiment, nom de guerre of the U.S. Army 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment
- "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree", a song by K.T. Tunstall
- Black Horse Pike Regional School District
- Black Horse, a subsidiary, trading name and the logo of Lloyds Banking Group
- Black Horse a Native American Comanche leader.
- one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Black Horse Westerns, an imprint of British publisher Robert Hale Ltd.
- Blackhorse Road station on the London Underground and Overground
- Black Horse, Preston, a pub in Lancashire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.