From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blacktop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blacktop may refer to:
- asphalt concrete, a composite material commonly used for construction of pavement, highways and parking lots
- bituminous macadams
- a slang term, predominantly used in inner city areas, referring to any area of hard standing that is used for recreational basketball (regardless of the material from which it is formed)
- a band led by Mick Collins
- a song by Helmet from their 1990 album Strap It On
- the 2nd track of the album Aerocalexico by Calexico
- Blacktop (film), a 2000 movie starring Meat Loaf
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.