From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bladder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bladder often refers to the urinary bladder, which collects urine for excretion in animals.
Bladder may also refer to:
- Urinary bladder
- Gallbladder, which stores bile for digestion
- Swim bladder, in bony fishes, an internal organ that helps to control buoyancy
- Waterskin, a traditional container for transporting water
- Hydration system, sometimes known as a bladder
- Wine bladder, see Bag-In-Box
- Pneumatic bladder, an old technology with many industrial applications
- Fuel bladder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.