Bladensburg is a census-designated place on the border between the Clay and Jackson Townships of Knox County, Ohio, USA. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 43005. It lies along State Route 541 east of Martinsburg.
Bladensburg is home to East Knox Elementary School. The school serves students in kindergarten through sixth grade, including those with special needs.
Bladensburg is the home of a popular annual Christmas parade, which has been held since 1971.
- ^ a b DeLorme. Ohio Atlas & Gazetteer. 7th ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2004, p. 59. ISBN 0-89933-281-1.
- ^ U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Bladensburg, Ohio
- ^ Zip Code Lookup
- ^ East Knox Elementary School in Bladensburg, Ohio, Localschooldirectory.com, 2007. Accessed 2007-10-25.
- ^ East Knox Elementary School, Bladensburg OH - Official Website Accessed 2010-01-05
- ^ Bladensburg enjoys beautiful day for Christmas parade, Mount Vernon News, Mount Vernon, 2006-12-11. Accessed 2007-10-25.
Coordinates: 40°17′04″N 82°17′03″W / 40.28444°N 82.28417°W