Blade Runner (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bladerunner (disambiguation))
Blade Runner is a 1982 film directed by Ridley Scott.
Bladerunner or Blade Runner may also refer to:
- Blade Runner (soundtrack)
- Blade Runner (1985 video game), a computer game for the Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, and ZX Spectrum
- Blade Runner (1997 video game), a PC video game
- Blade Runner, an edition of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick
- The Bladerunner, a novel by Alan E. Nourse
- Blade Runner (a movie), a novella by William S. Burroughs based upon his film treatment of the Nourse novel
- Blade Runners, a professional wrestling tag team
- Oscar Pistorius or the Blade Runner, a South African paralympic runner
- Any athlete running using the Flex-Foot Cheetah prosthetic foot or similar
- BladeRunners Ice Complex, a hockey facility in Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.