Blagoje Bersa (born as Benito Bersa, December 21, 1873 – January 1, 1934) was a Croatian musical composer of substantial influence.
Bersa was born in Dubrovnik. He studied in Zagreb with Ivan Zajc and at the Vienna Conservatory with Robert Fuchs and Julius Epstein. In 1919 he returned to Zagreb, where he worked as a composition teacher of the music academy. He remained there until his death.
- Der Eisenhammer (Oganj), Opera, 1911
- Der Schuster von Delft (Postolar od Delfta), Opera after Hans Christian Andersen, 1914.
- symphonic diptych Sablasti (Apparitions) & Sunčana polja (Sunny Fields)
- Sinfonia tragica - quattro ricordi dalla mia vita (Tragic symphony - four memories from my life) in c-minor
- Overture drammatica (Dramatic Overture), op. 25a
- Idillio (Idyll) 'My wedding day', op. 25b
- Capriccio-Scherzo, op. 25c
- Tempo della sinfonia, Finale: Vita nuova (Finale: New Life), op. 25d, unfinished - just a piano sketch
- symphonic poem Hamlet
- Povero Tonin, elegy for violin and piano
- Andante sostenuto for orchestra
- ^ culturenet.hr - Panorama - Music - XXth Century part I