From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blain may refer to:
- Blain, Pennsylvania, USA
- Electoral division of Blain, Northern Territory, Australia
- Blain, Loire-Atlantique, France
- Blain (animal disease), an eighteenth-century term for an animal disease involving a swelling on the root of the tongue
- Bláin, another name for the Norse giant Ymir
- Chilblains, a medical condition similar to frostbite
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.