|IATA: none – ICAO: KDZJ – FAA LID: DZJ|
|Owner||City of Blairsville|
|Elevation AMSL||1,911 ft / 582 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Blairsville Airport (ICAO: KDZJ, FAA LID: DZJ, formerly 46A) is a city owned, public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) southwest of the central business district of Blairsville, a city in Union County, Georgia, United States. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation airport.
Facilities and aircraft
Blairsville Airport covers an area of 156 acres (63 ha) at an elevation of 1,911 feet (582 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 8/26 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,020 by 100 feet (1,526 x 30 m).
For the 12-month period ending June 29, 2011, the airport had 21,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 57 per day. At that time there were 48 aircraft based at this airport: 83% single-engine, 10% multi-engine, 2% jet, 2% helicopter, and 2% glider.
- FAA Airport Master Record for DZJ ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective April 5, 2012.
- "BLAIRSVILLE - DZJ (KDZJ)". Federal Aviation Administration. Retrieved June 25, 2012.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- "Blairsville, Georgia (ICAO: KDZJ, FAA: DZJ, IATA: none)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved June 25, 2012.
- Blairsville Airport at City of Blairsville website
- DZJ - Blairsville at Georgia DOT airport directory
- Aerial image as of March 1999 from USGS The National Map
- Resources for this airport: