|Genres||Industrial rock, dark ambient|
|Years active||1995–2001, 2008-2010|
|Associated acts||Suppurate System|
Blam Honey was an industrial rock band, formed in 1995 with two members: Tatsuya and Ryonai. Their sound is described as "Industrial with a Gothic Sense". They list Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson and Skinny Puppy as influences.
Blam Honey released two albums: Grandiose Delusion (1998) and Typical Ingeniousness: Suggest (1999). They then disbanded due to both having health problems.
As of 2008, Ryonai has confirmed that Blam Honey has resumed activities. A revival performance and memorial CD release took place July 12, 2009. A new vocalist was chosen and debuted at Darkest Fest 2010. The new vocalist was Hyuga, however he left 2 months later with Ryonai filling in on vocals. With the shutdown of the official website and no new material since 2010, activity has seemingly ceased.
- Tatsuya (阿部 龍博 Abe Tatsuhiro?) (lead vocals, guitar, bass, percussion)
- Hyuga (lead vocals, guitar, bass)
- The Horse Breaker of Electronic Brain - (1995) [limited to 100 copies]
- The Horse Breaker of Electronic Angel - (1995) [limited to 200 copies]
- The Other Side of Electronic Brain - (1998) [limited to 1000 copies]
- Artificial Delusion - (June 22, 1998)
- Grandiose Delusion - (February 9, 1998)
- Typical Ingeniousness: Suggest - (August 25, 1999)
- Providence of Decadence (August 26, 2009)
- Industrial Gender Unit Blam Honey [limited to 500 copies]
- Ryōnai has suffered from myasthenia gravis. The band made a song entitled "Myasthenia" on their Typical Ingeniousness: Suggest album.
- Blam Honey Profile and Biography at JAME Retrieved August 21, 2007
- Sugie Yuki "Blam Honey Borderless Images" Fool's Mate Vol 198 (April 1998) pg 86-97
- Riser, Matt and Kemmotsu, Nobuko "Interview with Blam Honey" Newgrave Issue 5 (English)
- Blam Honey Official website
- Ryonai's official blog
- Blam Honey Official Discography
|This article about a Japanese band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|