|Origin||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|Genres||Drone music, post-rock, electronic, experimental|
|Associated acts||Fuck Buttons|
|Members||Benjamin John Power|
Blanck Mass is an electronic solo project by Benjamin John Power, one of the founding members of drone band Fuck Buttons. Their track "Sundowner" was used at key points during the Opening Ceremony of the 2012 Olympic games. It was first heard as the Union Jack was brought into the stadium by members of the Armed Forces. Later it was played when the Olympic Flag was paraded, and finally as the Olympic Flame was brought to the stadium in a speedboat. Blanck Mass opened for Icelandic band Sigur Rós on their 2013 UK tour. In 2014 Power announced that he was close to finishing off a new Blanck Mass album  and supported Jon Hopkins at the Royal Festival Hall in Sept.
- Blanck Mass (2011, Rock Action Records)
- White Math / Polymorph (2012, Software Recording Co.)
- Dumb Flesh (2015, Sacred Bones Records)
- "Fuck Buttons' Power Goes Solo as Blanck Mass". Pitchfork. 2011-04-28. Retrieved 2011-06-27.
- "Olympics Opening Ceremony: Arctic Monkeys, Underworld, Dizzee Rascal... and Fuck Buttons". pitchfork. Retrieved 2013-02-24.
- "Sigur Rós world tour". sigur-ros.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-03-04.
-  Elektronauts.com
-  South Bank Centre Website