From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the poet, see Ana Blandiana.
Location in Alba County
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Blandiana (German: Stumpach; Hungarian: Maroskarna) is a commune located in Alba County, Romania. It has a population of 1,187 and is composed of five villages: Acmariu (Akmár), Blandiana, Ibru, Poieni and Răcătău (Rakató).
- Wooden church (1768, renovated in the 19th century) in Acmariu village
- Piatra Tomii Nature Reserve
- The Romanian Orthodox Church of the Holy Archangels, replacing a wooden church built in 1890. The new church is different from others because of the wooden bell tower. The relatively low nave with a semicircular wooden ceiling extends over the apse.
- (Romanian) "Blandiana", at the Erdélyi Magyar Adatbank's Recensământ 2002; Retrieved on September 4, 2009
- Ansicht der orthodoxen Kirche von Blandiana, retrieved 14 January 2010
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Blandiana.|
|This Alba County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|