Blank-Wave Arcade Remixes
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Blank-Wave Arcade Remixes|
|Remix album by The Faint|
|The Faint chronology|
Blank-Wave Arcade Remixes is the first remix album by the indie rock band The Faint. It was released on May 29th 2000. The LP was released as a picture disc in limited quantity (approximately 1000 copies).
- "In Concert (Hot Bulb mix)"
- "The Passives (Cardboard Square mix)"
- "Sex Is Personal (ZGA Go Go mix)"
- "Call Call (Club mix)"
- "Worked Up So Sexual (Pole mix)"
- "Sealed Human (The Remix Kills mix)"
- "Cars Pass in Cold Blood (Trans mix)"
- "Casual Sex (Heavenly Attraction mix)"
- "Victim Convenience (Dance To mix)"
|This 2000s indie rock album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|