Blast the Human Flower
|Blast the Human Flower|
|Studio album by Danielle Dax|
|Producer||Danielle Dax & Stephen Street|
|Danielle Dax chronology|
All words were written by Dax, and the music was written by Dax and David Knight except for "Daisy" and "16 Candles", for which the music was written by Dax alone, and "Tomorrow Never Knows", a cover of the Lennon/McCartney song.
All tracks were produced by Stephen Street except "Bayou" and "Daisy", which were produced by Street and Dax.
Dax provided vocals and played keyboards and guitar. Other musicians on the record are David Knight, who played keyboards, guitar and bass, Stephen Street, also on keyboards, guitar and bass and Peter Farrugia on guitar and bass. David Cross and Anna Palm both played violin.
The cover artwork is by Stylorouge.
- "The ID Parade" (3:51)
- "Tomorrow Never Knows" (5:16) - also on Tomorrow Never Knows EP, along with other versions of the track
- "Big Blue '82'" (4:17)
- "Bayou" (4:09)
- "King Crack" (2:10) - also on Tomorrow Never Knows EP
- "Daisy" (3:55)
- "Dead Man's Chill" (4:42)
- "The Living And Their Stillborn" (5:11)
- "Jehovah's Precious Stone" (5:08)
- "16 Candles" (5:36)
- Danielle Dax Official Website
- Danielle Dax Myspace Site
- Danielle Dax Artist Profile
- The Danielle Dax Profile
|This 1990s album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|