From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blato may refer to:
In Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- Blato, Bulgaria, a village near Nevestino, Kyustendil Province, Bulgaria
- Blato River, a river in western Bulgaria, left tributary of Iskar
- Blato, Korčula, a municipality on the Croatian island Korčula
- Blato, Mljet, a village on the Croatian island Mljet
- Blato, Zagreb, a neighborhood in Novi Zagreb, Croatia
- Blato na Cetini, a place in the Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
- Blato, Slovenske Konjice, a settlement in the Municipality of Slovenske Konjice
- Blato, Trebnje, a settlement in the Municipality of Trebnje
- Gorenje Blato, a settlement in the Municipality of Škofljica
- Spodnje Blato, a settlement in the Municipality of Grosuplje
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.