Blendecques is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais department in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region in northern France.
A town situated 3 miles (5 km) south of Saint-Omer, at the junction of the D77, D210 and D211 roads. The river Aa flows through the commune.
The town has a football team and a basketball team.
- The nineteenth-century church of St. Gilles.
- The Chapelle de Soyecques.
- The eighteenth-century Château de La Garenne.
- Another Château of the 19th century .
- The abbey of Sainte-Colombe, dating from the twelfth century.
- The remains of some old watermills and lime-kilns.