From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bleu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bleu or BLEU may refer to:
- the French word for blue
- Three Colors: Blue, a 1993 movie
- BLEU (Bilingual Evaluation Understudy), a machine translation evaluation metric
- Belgium–Luxembourg Economic Union
- Bleu (musician), a member of pop-group L.E.O.
- Blue cheese, a type of cheese
- Deis, a character from the Breath of Fire games who is known as "Bleu" in the English versions
- Corbin Bleu, an American actor, model, dancer and vocalist
- Parti bleu, 19th century political group in Quebec, Canada
- Bleu, synonymous with "extra rare", indicating a barely-cooked meat preparation; very red and cold
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.