||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2012)|
|Circulation|| • 275,000 (daily circulation, 2004)
• 750,000 (daily readership, 2004)
• 300,000 (Sunday circulation, 2004)
|Sister newspapers||Blick am Abend|
History and operations
Established in 1959, Blick was the first Swiss tabloid. The new format induced controversies: protests began and many boycotted the scandalous newspaper. It was nevertheless a huge financial success. However, in 2009 the daily changed its format to broadsheet.
- "Changing format: newspapers switching between broadsheet and tabloid". WAN-IFRA. 23 March 2009. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- Blick am Abend expands Newspaper Innovation. 13 January 2009. Retrieved 5 December 2013
- blick.ch (German), the newspaper's official website
- Blick in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
|This Swiss newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|