From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blimp or Blimp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blimp may also refer to:
- A barrage balloon, a balloon used to support a steel cable as an anti-aircraft measure
- The Blimp, a rock band formed in Glasgow, Scotland in 1998
- Blimp, a large, hollow windscreen put on a microphone to cut wind noise
- The Blimp, member of parody superhero team the Inferior Five
- "The Blimp (mousetrapreplica)", song from the album Trout Mask Replica (1969) by Captain Beefheart
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.