From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see blind trust.
Cassie Stewart is arrested for the murders of her boyfriend and best friend. She hires an atttorney to prove she is not the killer. Though the attempt to get her off takes time, she goes on the lam to find who the real killer is.
- Jessica Capshaw : Cassie Stewart
- Art Hindle : L.G. Mennick
- Chad Willett : Det. Rudy Shatz
- Carlo Mestroni : Det. Getty
- Stephan Dubeau : Bobby Rose
- Cindy Sampson : Diane Summers
- Sean Tucker : Walter Hobbs
- Tony Calabretta : Lt. Nunzio
- Danny Blanco Hall : Rolly Wyker
- Robin Wilcock : Jerry
|This article related to a Canadian film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2000s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|