Blind man's bluff
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blind man's bluff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blind man's bluff may refer to:
- Blind man's buff, a children's game related to tag
- Blind man's bluff (poker), a version of poker
- Blind Man's Bluff (1936 film), a British film
- Blind Man's Bluff (1952 film), a 1952 British film directed by Charles Saunders
- Blind Man's Bluff (1977 film)
- Blind Man's Bluff (1992 film), a 1992 American film starring Robert Urich
- "Blind Man's Bluff", an episode of the TV series All Grown Up!
- Blind Man's Bluff: The Untold Story of American Submarine Espionage, a 1998 nonfiction book
- One of six paintings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.