From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bliss Knapp (June 7, 1877 – March 14, 1958), the son of Ira O. and Flavia S. Knapp, students of Mary Baker Eddy, was an early Christian Science lecturer, practitioner, teacher and the author of The Destiny of the Mother Church.
- Bliss Knapp, Christian Scientist, published by Wingaway Press
- Stanford University news release of 09/23/92 gives a more concise description of the legal controversy, accessed 2-5-2010
- Church of Christ, Scientist
- Discussion of Absolutism from Destiny of the Mother Church
- Knapp Letters on Animal Magnetism