||Blistering Heavy Metal and Hard Rock Magazine
|Type of site
||Online music magazine
||Blistering Media Inc
Blistering, founded in 1998, is an international online magazine dedicated to heavy metal and hard rock music. Its editor-in-chief is David E. Gehlke, an American music journalist who has written for About.com, Metal Maniacs, and Throat Culture. Blistering has been cited as a source on heavy metal by the Chicago Sun-Times, Charleston's The Post and Courier, The Washington Times, Blabbermouth.net, The Current, and Pegasus News.
- ^ "blistering.com - Traffic Details from Alexa". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 8 September 2009.
- ^ Gehlke, David E. "David E. Gehlke." About.com.
- ^ DeRogatis, Jim (June 8, 2001). "Helium metal: 'Nu' doesn't mean heavy for rock genre." Chicago Sun-Times.
- ^ Cartwright, Keith Ryan (May 13, 2009). "Clutch gradually shifts sound but keeps its edge." The Post and Courier.
- ^ Galupo, Scott (July 30, 2004). "Staying power: Heavy metal still gold mine inside world of rock music." The Washington Times.
- ^ Blabbermouth.net (September 19, 2005). "Life of Agony frontman says Roadrunner 'destroyed' his solo career."
- ^ Martin, Monica (October 25, 2004). "Coheed and Cambria: punks with a story to tell." The Current.
- ^ Pegasus News (August 7, 2007). "Drowning Pool's Full Circle released on Tuesday to mixed reviews."