From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bloc voting)
|Look up block vote or bloc vote in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Block voting and Bloc voting may refer to:
- Plurality-at-large voting, a voting system with multiple winners and a checkbox ballot
- Preferential block voting, a voting system with multiple winners and a preferential ballot
- General ticket, a voting system with connected multiple winners
- voting bloc, A voting bloc is a group of voters that are strongly motivated by a specific common concern.
- Approval voting, Approval voting is a single-winner voting system.
- Limited voting, Also called Partial block vote is a voting system in which electors have fewer votes than there are positions available.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.