From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Blockbusters (game show))
|Look up Blockbuster, blockbuster, blockbusters, or block buster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blockbuster may refer to:
- Blockbuster (entertainment), any very successful movie, theatrical play, etc
- Blockbusters (U.S. game show), an American game show which had two separate runs in the 1980s
- Blockbusters (UK game show), a British television game show based upon the American game show of the same name
- Blockbusters (Australian game show), an Australian children's game show
- Blockbuster (book), by Tom Shone
- Blockbuster LLC, a video and game rental chain
- Blockbuster bomb, a series of WWII-era air dropped bombs large enough to demolish a city block
- Blockbuster drug, a drug generating more than $1 billion of revenue for its owner each year
- "Block Buster!", a 1973 song by The Sweet
- Blockbuster, a wrestling move also known as a flying neckbreaker
- "Operation Blockbuster", a military operation during World War II
- Block Buster (Microvision), a 1979 Microvision video game
- Blockbuster (album), the first studio album by Korean boy band Block B.
- Blockbuster mentality, the pressure faced by the small number of conglomerates who run much of the movie industry to create formulaic productions with a high budget
- Splitting maul, a type of axe also known as a block buster
- Blockbuster (DC Comics), the name of four DC Comics characters
- Blockbuster (Man-Brute), a Marvel Comics character introduced in 1970
- Blockbuster (Marauder), a Marvel Comics character introduced in 1986
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.