|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2008)|
- For Ian Dury's band, see Ian Dury & the Blockheads
|Members||Xavier Chevalier (vocals)
|Past members||Ben (guitar)
Blockheads were formed in 1992 and released their first demo, Haaashaastaak, in 1993. In 1995 they released their first studio album, Last Tribes, and a further album, Watch Out, followed in 1998, after the band had experienced some line-up difficulties.
In 2000, Blockheads signed with Bones Brigade, a label which specialises in extreme music. Their first two albums were re-released together on Bones Brigade, under the title From Womb to Genocide. A third album was released in 2001 (Human Parade) and in the next few years, the band participated in numerous festivals, causing them to become known as an important grindcore band in the European extreme music scene.
In 2006, the band released the album Shapes of Misery, on Overcome Records.
- Haaashaastaak demo (1993)
- Last Tribes LP (1995, self-produced)
- Blockheads/Mastic Scum split 7" with Mastic Scum (1997, Stuhlgang Records)
- Watch Out LP (1998, self-produced)
- From Womb to Genocide LP (2000, Bones Brigade)
- Human Parade LP (2001, Bones Brigade)
- Blockheads/Nostromo split with Nostromo (2002, Shogun Records)
- Shapes of Misery LP (2006, Overcome Records)
- The World is Dead LP (2013)