Little Pine Creek
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Blockhouse Creek)
Little Pine Creek is formed by the confluence of Blockhouse Creek and Texas Creek, approximately 15.8 miles (25.4 km) upstream of Pine Creek. Blacks Creek joins Blockhouse Creek approximately 0.8 miles (1.3 km) above.
- Texas Creek, joins Blockhouse Creek approximately 15.8 miles (25.4 km) upstream of Pine Creek to form Little Pine Creek
- Blockhouse Creek, the name of Little Pine Creek upstream of Texas Creek.
- Blacks Creek, joins Blockhouse Creek approximately 16.6 miles (26.7 km) upstream of Pine Creek.
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map, accessed August 8, 2011
- Gertler, Edward. Keystone Canoeing, Seneca Press, 2004. ISBN 0-9749692-0-6
- U.S. Geological Survey: PA stream gaging stations
- Little Pine State Park official website
- Pine Creek Gorge official website