From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bloke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bloke may refer to:
- Bloke (word), a slang term for a man
- Bloke (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Municipality of Bloke, municipality in Slovenia
- Blokesworld, an Australian television series
- William Modisane, also known as Bloke Modisane, a South African writer, actor and journalist
- "Bloke", a 2000 song by Australian comedian Chris Franklin
- Tim Mathieson, partner of Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard known informally as "First Bloke"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.