Blood, Sweat and T-shirts
|Blood, Sweat and T-shirts|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of episodes||4|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original channel||BBC Three|
|Original run||22 April 2008– 13 May 2008|
|Followed by||Blood, Sweat and Takeaways|
The series followed six British fashion consumers aged between 20 and 24 as they travelled to India to live and work alongside Indian garment workers, making clothes destined for sale in British high-street stores.
The series was followed by Blood, Sweat and Takeaways in 2009, which focused on the food production in Asia, and Blood, Sweat and Luxuries in 2010, which focused on the production of luxury goods in Africa. Stacey Dooley, one of the participants, has presented several shows for BBC Three since 2009 under the title Stacey Dooley Investigates.
- In Australia, Blood, Sweat and T-shirts aired on ABC2 each Wednesday at 8:30pm from 7 April 2010.
- In the Asia Pacific region (including India) on Australia Network from 25 August 2009 at various timeslots.
- In Finland on YLE TV2 each Wednesday at 8pm from 13 January 2010, edited down to 45 minute episodes.
- "BBC Thread: Blood, Sweat and T-shirts". Retrieved 24 November 2009.
- "Why six British youngsters will never buy high street fashion again after visiting India's sweatshops". Daily Mail. 16 April 2008. Retrieved 24 November 2009.
- Sutcliffe, Thomas (23 April 2008). "Last Night's TV: They're cottoning on to the real world". The Independent (London). Retrieved 24 November 2009.
- BAFTA Television Awards Winners in 2009, retrieved 24 November 2009
- Billen, Andrew (20 May 2010). "Blood, Sweat and Takeaways; Dollhouse". Retrieved 15 July 2010.
- Wollaston, Sam (21 April 2010). "Blood, Sweat and Luxuries, Afghan Star and Olympic Dreams". Retrieved 15 July 2010.
- "Kids for Sale: Stacey Dooley Investigates". BBC. Retrieved 7 April 2011.
- "Kids with Guns: Stacey Dooley Investigates". BBC. Retrieved 7 April 2011.
- "Sex Trafficking in Cambodia: Stacey Dooley Investigates". BBC. Retrieved 7 April 2011.
- "ABC2 Programming Airdate: Blood, Sweat & T-shirts (episode one)". ABC Television Publicity. 1 October 2010.
- "Australia Network Programming Airdate: Blood, Sweat & T-shirts (episode one)". ABC Television Publicity. 1 October 2010.
- "YLE TV2 Episode Details: Blood, Sweat & T-shirts (translated)". YLE TV Guide. 7 April 2011.
- "ZDFneo Factuals: Blut, Schweiß & T-Shirts". ZDF.de. 20 January 2012.
- Blood, Sweat and T-shirts at BBC Online
- Blood, Sweat and T-shirts at BBC Programmes
- Blood, Sweat & T-Shirts (2010– ) at the Internet Movie Database
|This BBC Television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|