Blood Lines (Wilks novel)
|Series||World of the Lupi|
|Genre||Urban fantasy, Paranormal romance and Romance novel|
|Publisher||Penguin Books (USA)|
|January 2, 2007|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
|LC Class||CPB Box no. 2550 vol. 13|
|Preceded by||Mortal Danger|
FBI agent Cynna Weaver teams up with sorcerer Cullen Seabourne to help identify elected officials who have accepted demonic pacts. But the passion simmering between them-and their investigation-spiral out of control when an ancient prophecy is fulfilled.
- Lily Yu - a Chinese American sensitive who works for the Magical Crimes Division of the FBI
- Rule Turner - the Nokolai Heir (or prince as the press like to dub him). His werewolf clan is located in San Diego, CA.
- Grandmother - Lily Yu's grandmother to be exact. She is an authoritative and sometimes downright bossy woman, but it is usually best to listen to her advice. She knows more than she usually lets on.
- Cynna Weaver - a Finder whose image decorates the cover of Blood lines. The tattoos are how Cynna works her special brand of magic.
- Cullen Seabourne - a recent adoption to Rule's Nokolai werewolf clan. Cullen was clanless for many years. He is also a sorcerer, which is a slightly illegal pastime according to the federal authorities. Eileen describes him as sin incarnate to look at.
|This article about a 2000s fantasy novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|