From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blood moon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blood Moon or Bloodmoon may refer to:
- Hunter's moon or Blood moon, the first full moon after the Harvest Moon
The term may also refer to:
- Bloodmoon (1990 film), an Australian horror film
- Bloodmoon (1997 film), a 1997 action/martial arts film
- Wolf Girl, a 2001 film with the alternate title Blood Moon
- Red Riding Hood (2011 film) Werewolf's bite will turn you into a werewolf on a Blood Moon.
- Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters plot revolves around the "Night of the Blood Moon"
- The rising Blood Moon in Terraria
- The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon, an expansion to the 2002 video game Morrowind
- Blood Moon, a novel by Hal Lindsey
- Blood Moon, a science-fiction novel by Sharman DiVono
- Blood Moon, a novel by Garry Disher
- Blood Moon (album), a 2008 album by Apes & Androids
In mythology and folklore
- Xquic, a mythological Mayan heroine sometimes glossed as "Blood Moon" or "Blood Girl/Maiden" in English
- "Blood Moon" (CSI: Miami), a season 2 episode
- "Blood Moon," a season 5 episode of Quantum Leap
- "Blood Moon," an episode of Sleepy Hollow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.