|Series||The Dark Legacy of Shannara|
|Publisher||Del Rey Books|
|March 12, 2013|
|Media type||Print, audiobook, e-book|
|Preceded by||Wards of Faerie|
|Followed by||Witch Wraith|
Bloodfire Quest is a 2013 fantasy novel by Terry Brooks and the second part of the The Dark Legacy of Shannara trilogy. It released on March 12, 2013 through Del Rey Books and continues the story of the Elfstones from Wards of Faerie.
The book follows several characters as they try to find a way to overcome the odds against them. Arlingfant has been named as the successor of the Ellcrys, a position that would require complete sacrifice.
Critical reception has been positive. Publishers Weekly gave a mostly positive review for Bloodfire Quest, praising Brooks's "sorcerous action, skilled characterizations, and rapid-fire storytelling twists". Kirkus Reviews also gave a positive review for the novel while stating that it did have some issues typical for the second novel in a trilogy.
- "Review: Bloodfire Quest". Library Journal (Book Verdict). Retrieved 3 June 2013.
- "Review: Bloodfire Quest". Booklist. Retrieved 3 June 2013.
- "Review: Bloodfire Quest". RT Book Reviews. Retrieved 3 June 2013.
- "Fiction Review: Bloodfire Quest". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 3 June 2013.
- "Review: Bloodfire Quest". Kirkus Reviews. Retrieved 3 June 2013.