From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bloodguilt)
|Look up bloodguilt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blood guilt or Bloodguilt may refer to:
- any unlawful killing, see manslaughter
- any crime severe enough to be punished by the death penalty
- crimes falling under high justice in feudal Europe
- Bloodguilt (film)
- Weregild (blood money), paid in atonement for blood guilt
- Blood court (Blutgericht), legal term for "high justice" in the Holy Roman Empire
- Bloodguilt in the Hebrew Bible
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.