From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bloodletting may refer to the following:
- Bloodletting, formerly common medical procedure now generally abandoned
- Bloodletting in Mesoamerica, ritualized self-cutting or piercing of an individual's body that served a number of ideological and cultural functions within ancient Mesoamerican societies
- Bloodletting (Concrete Blonde album), album by Concrete Blonde
- Bloodletting (Overkill album), album by Overkill.
- Bloodletting (Boxer album), an album by the rock band Boxer in 1976
- "Bloodletting", an episode of The Walking Dead television series
- Bloodletting Press, small publishing house focused on horror fiction
- Bloodletting & Miraculous Cures, short story collection by Vincent Lam
- Bait and bleed, military strategy
- Dhabihah, method to slaughter animals according to Islamic law by bloodletting
- Exsanguination, blood loss, to a degree sufficient to cause death in either animals or humans
- Kashrut, (kosher) method to slaughter animals according to Judaic law by bloodletting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.