From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bloodlust or bloodthirsty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bloodlust or bloodthirstiness refers to a desire to see blood being shed; although it is a portmanteau of blood and either lust or thirst, it usually refers to a desire to see blood being shed in combat.
Bloodlust may also refer to:
- Bloodlust!, a 1961 thriller film
- Bloodlust, the home video title of the 1981 film Docteur Jekyll et les femmes
- Bloodlust: Subspecies III, a 1994 horror film
- Bloodlust (album), a 2005 album by the band Through the Eyes of the Dead
- Bloodlust, one of two different villains in the Marvel Comics universe
- Bloodlust Software, a computer game developer known for developing Timeslaughter
- Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, a 2000 Japanese animated film
- Bloodlust, a French role-playing game
- "Bloodlust" (Supernatural), an episode of the television series Supernatural
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bloodlust.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.