From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bloody Friday (disambiguation))
Bloody Friday can refer to various events in history that occurred on a Friday:
- Bloody Friday (1919), also known as the Battle of George Square, a riot in Glasgow in 1919.
- Bloody Friday (Minneapolis), a police shooting of pickets in Minneapolis in 1934
- Bloody Friday (1968), demonstrations against the Brazilian military regime and civil responses to police repression.
- Bloody Friday (1972), a series of bombings by the Provisional Irish Republican Army.
- Bloody Friday (1993), an ethnic cleansing during the Angolan Civil War.
- Bloody Friday (2008) which saw many of the world's stock exchanges experience the worst declines in their history, with drops of around 10% in most indices.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.