|Headquarters||731 Lexington Avenue, New York City, United States;
|Key people||Matthew Winkler, editor-in-chief|
The Bloomberg News agency was established in 1990 with a team of six dedicated people . In 2013 Bloomberg News employs more than 2,300 professionals in 146 bureaus across 72 countries around the world. Bloomberg News publishes on an average day more than 5,000 original stories, syndicating to over 450 newspapers worldwide.
See also 
- Plunkett, Jack W. (2009). Plunkett's E-Commerce and Internet Business Almanac. Plunkett Research, Ltd. p. 209.
- "Bloomberg Solutions". Bloomberg News. Retrieved May 14, 2013.
- Bloomberg News (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/) – Official website
- Bloomberg.com (http://www.bloomberg.com/) – Official Bloomberg L.P. website
- Hoover’s Bloomberg L.P. Company Profile (http://www.hoovers.com/company/Bloomberg_LP/cfjkri-1.html)