|Broke ground||4 September 1960|
|Opened||13 October 1962|
|Renovated||2000, 2008-2010, 2012|
|Owner||Tel Aviv Municipality|
|Operator||Sport Palaces LTD.|
|Hapoel Tel Aviv (1962-present)
Maccabi Tel Aviv (1968-1985, 2000-present)
Bnei Yehuda (1962-1970, 2004-present)
Beitar Tel Aviv (years unknown)
Shimshon Tel Aviv (years unknown)
Maccabi Jaffa (years unknown)
Beitar Jerusalem (1986-1988)
Bloomfield Stadium (Hebrew: אצטדיון בלומפילד) is a 14,413-seat football stadium in the Tel Aviv District city of Jaffa, Israel. It is the home stadium of Hapoel Tel Aviv, Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv, and Maccabi Tel Aviv.
Bloomfield Stadium was built on the land where Basa Stadium, home to Hapoel Tel Aviv since 1950, once stood. Finance for the stadium project came from the Canadian Association of Labour Israel, a Canadian charity supporting the charitable works of the Hapoel Sports Movement of the Histadrut Labour Organization in Israel, the Bloomfield family of Montreal, Canada, directly and through their family foundation called the Eldee Foundation. The project was financed in Canada and intended to honor the names of brothers Bernard M. Bloomfield and Louis M. Bloomfield, Q.C. of Montreal, Canada for their lifelong dedication to the ideals of sport in Israel. The First match at the new stadium was 1-1 drew between Hapoel and Shimshon Tel Aviv on 13 October 1962. The stadium officially opened on 13 December 1962 on a friendly match between Hapoel and Dutch club Sportclub Enschede.
In 2000, Hapoel's city rivals, Maccabi moved into Bloomfield after hosting many of their matches at the national stadium. In 2004, Bnei Yehuda moved into Bloomfield making it the only stadium in the top three divisions of Israeli football to have three tenants.
It was one of four venues at the 2013 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship, holding three matches in Group A.
- Gate 1 - VIP section, media stand and seating area of all gold tier season ticket holders for all three tenants. Seating capacity: 724.
- Gate 2 - Hapoel/Maccabi stands. Seating capacity: 1994.
- Gates 4-5 - Hapoel stands, during Maccabi games, is used for away stands, depending on the game. Seating capacity: 2219.
- Gate 7 - Hapoel/Maccabi stands. Seating capacity: 2668.
- Gate 8 - Home stand for Hapoel, Maccabi and Bnei Yehuda. Seating capacity: 2655.
- Gates 10-11 - Home to Maccabi's supporters. In Hapoel matches, this stand is used for visiting supporters. Seating capacity: 2053.
- Gate 13 - Home stand for Hapoel, Maccabi and Bnei Yehuda. Seating capacity: 2100.
- Bloomfield Stadium on AllStadiums.ru