Blossom, as she is known, and Milton are the parents of writer, director and publisher Richard Elfman, born March 2, 1949, and musician and composer Danny Elfman, born May 29, 1953. She was also step-mother to Judith Faye Elfman, a daughter by Milton's first marriage.
Blossom Elfman, writing under "Clare Elfman," is senior literary editor of Buzzine, which is owned and operated by Elfman family members.
Adaptations of Novels
Adaptations of Elfman novels 'The Girls of Huntington House' was produced as a film and 'I Think I'm Having a Baby' received an Emmy as a television movie.
Elfman is currently adapting and producing her most recent novel, 'The Case of the Pederast's Wife,' about the wife of Oscar Wilde, as a stage musical. She is adapting her historical-fiction novel, 'Strawberry Fields of Heaven,' about the sexually experimentive 19th century Oneida Community, as a screenplay to be produced as a motion picture.
- The Girls of Huntington House (1972)
- A House for Jonnie O. (1977)
- The Sister Act (1979)
- The Butterfly Girl (1980)
- Return of Whistler (1982)
- I Think I'm Having a Baby (1982)
- The Strawberry Fields of Heaven (1983)
- The Haunted Heart (1987)
- Love Me Deadly (1989)
- Tell Me No Lies (Mike and Ally Mystery, No 2) (1989)
- The Ghost-Sitter (Mike and Ally Mystery, No 3) (1990)
- The Curse of the Dancing Doll (Mike and Ally Mystery) (1991)
- The Case of the Pederast's Wife (2005)
- The Girls of Huntington House (1973)
- CBS Afternoon Playhouse: I think I'm Having a Baby (1981)
- The Girls of Huntington House won the ALA Best Book for Young Adults Award in 1972
- A House for Jonnie O. won the ALA Best Book for Young Adults Award in 1977
- CBS Afternoon Playhouse: I think I'm Having a Baby won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Children's Programming