From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blowhole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blowhole may refer to:
- Blowhole (anatomy), the hole at the top of a whale's or other cetacean's head
- Blowhole (geology), a hole at the inland end of a sea cave
- Blowhole Diversion Tunnel in Victoria, Australia
- A type of casting defect in metalworking
- The Blow Hole, a marine passage between Minstrel and East Cracroft Islands in the Central Coast of British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.