Blue box (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Blue Box)
Blue box is an early phreaking tool that simulates a telephone operator's dialing console.
Blue box may also refer to:
- Link Trainer or Blue Box, a flight simulator
- Blue Box, a Mac OS 8 emulation layer from the Rhapsody OS which became the Mac OS X Classic Environment
- MXR Blue Box, an octave effect for electric guitars
- TARDIS, or "the blue box", a time machine and spacecraft in the British TV series Doctor Who
- Blue Box (novel), a Doctor Who novel by Kate Orman
- Blue Box (album), a 1996 album by Kate Ceberano
- Bluebox Limited, a film production company
- Blue Box, common name for the tree species Eucalyptus baueriana
- Blue box (WTO agreement), a subsidy category of the World Trade Organization
- Blue box recycling system, initially a waste management system used by Canadian municipalities
- A British police box
- A severe thunderstorm watch, in meteorology
- JNF collection boxes, Jewish National Fund blue charity collection boxes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue box.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.