Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Building
The Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Building is a skyscraper located at 600 East Lafayette Boulevard in Downtown Detroit, Michigan, near the Renaissance Center complex. It is also known as the Blue Cross Blue Shield Service Center. It was constructed in 1971, and stands at 22 floors. The building was constructed in a sunken plaza. It houses Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan. The campus in downtown Detroit also includes offices for 3,000 employees at Towers 500 and 600 of the Renaissance Center linked by the Detroit People Mover.
- Hill, Eric J. and John Gallagher (2002). AIA Detroit: The American Institute of Architects Guide to Detroit Architecture. Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0-8143-3120-3.
- Meyer, Katherine Mattingly and Martin C.P. McElroy with Introduction by W. Hawkins Ferry, Hon A.I.A. (1980). Detroit Architecture A.I.A. Guide Revised Edition. Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0-8143-1651-4.
- Sharoff, Robert (2005). American City: Detroit Architecture. Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0-8143-3270-6.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Service Center at Emporis.com
- SkyscraperPage.com's Profile on the Blue Cross/Blue Shield Service Center
|This article related to a building or structure in Detroit, Michigan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|