From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blue Devils may refer to:
- Eryngium pinnatifidum, a plant from Western Australia
In military history:
- The Fighting Blue Devils, nickname of the 88th Infantry Division (United States) of the United States Army in World War II
- Blue Devils (French: "les Diables Bleus"), nickname of the Chasseurs Alpins, the elite mountain infantry of the French Army
- Blue Devils (aerobatic team), nickname of the 410 (F) Squadron Aerobatic Team, a Canadian military aerobatic team from 1949-1950
- The Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps, A World Class drum and bugle corps from Concord, California
- The Oklahoma City Blue Devils, a territory jazz band based in Oklahoma, led by Walter Page, prominent in the history of Kansas City jazz
- The 1979 film, The Last of the Blue Devils, a documentary of Kansas City jazz.
- Duke Blue Devils, athletic teams from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina
- CCSU Blue Devils, athletic teams from Central Connecticut State University
- Fredonia State Blue Devils, athletic teams from the State University of New York at Fredonia
- Lawrence Tech Blue Devils, athletic teams from Lawrence Technological University
- UW–Stout Blue Devils, athletic team from the University of Wisconsin–Stout
- Belconnen Blue Devils, a football (soccer) team that formerly played in the New South Wales Premier League (Australia)
- Hamburg Blue Devils, an American football team that plays in the German Football League
- Old Forge Blue Devils, high school athletic teams (Old Forge, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania)
- Blue devils, demons causing depression, according to some the etymology of the blues music genre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.