Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook
The Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook is an annual publication which includes preseason previews of every NCAA Division I men's college basketball team in the United States. Created in 1981 by future Boston Celtics general manager Chris Wallace, it is currently compiled by a team of college basketball writers led by Chris Dortch. The 384-page publication has been described as the "Bible" of college basketball, and its preseason rankings and awards predictions are widely reported in the press.
Since 2000, Blue Ribbon Publications has also produced an annual college football yearbook.
- "Celtics to Introduce New GM". Boston Herald. 27 May 1997.
- Hall, Wally. "Like it is: True-blue basketball fans need this publication". Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. 8 November 2000.
- Wolfley, Bob. "Ranking for MU a bit of a surprise". ''The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. 17 October 2006.
- "Question: Will Duke struggle in ACC in '05?" Winston-Salem Journal. 8 July 2004.
- Wolfley, Bob. "Badgers enjoy Blue Ribbon Cheer". The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. 9 November 2000.
- Berkowitz, Steve. "National Men's Preview". The Washington Post. 31 October 1997.
|This basketball-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|