Blue Star Infotech
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (July 2012)|
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (February 2013)|
|Traded as||BSE: 532346
|Founded||1983 as a business. Separate entity since 2000|
|Headquarters||[[Mumbai], [Bangalore],[Santa Clara, US],[New Jersey, US], [Singapore], [Malaysia], [London]]|
|Key people||Sunil Bhatia (CEO)|
|Services||Application development & management
Product development & support
Independent testing services
|Revenue||US$ 31.17 Million (2013)|
|Parent||Blue Star Group|
Blue Star Infotech Ltd, based in Mumbai, Bangalore, Santa Clara, New Jersey, London, Singapore, Malaysia, is a global provider of product development services, enterprise solutions and services, travel technology solutions and testing services with operations in North America, Europe, UK, and India. It is part of the US$700M Blue Star Group. They have service delivery centers in the United States, United Kingdom, India, Singapore and Malaysia. Blue Star Infotech is ranked in the list of 2013 Global Services 100 companies as a leader Global IT and Business Process Outsourcing.
It was founded 1983, when the International Software Division of Blue Star was founded at SEEPZ, Mumbai in partnership with HP. In March 1990, Blue Star Infotech acquired a 100% owned subsidiary in the USA called USIN International Inc, later renamed Blue Star Infotech America, Inc. In 1998, Blue Star Infotech set up a 100% owned subsidiary in the United Kingdom. Blue Star Infotech has been ranked 12th amongst the top fifteen global R&D service providers.
Microsoft awarded Blue Star Infotech with the "Best Dynamics Partner of the Year" in India for financial year 2006 & 2008. They Named to the Microsoft Dynamics President's Club for the year 2006 and 2008. 
Recent News Coverage
New biz model, big clients turn it around for Blue Star Infotech 
Leadership Speak - Sunil Bhatia,CEO & MD, Blue Star Infotech 
Blue Star Infotech’s earnings likely to rise three-fold in FY14 
- "Blue Star Infotech successfully implements a decision support system at D'damas". Newstrackindia.com. 5 November 2009. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Blue Star Infotech to implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Snowman Frozen Foods". Financialexpress.com. 4 February 2010. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Blue Star Infotech Ltd, Wire India, Press Releases". Businesswireindia.com. 1 February 2010. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Blue Star Infotech joins Sitecore’s partner program". Financialexpress.com. 1 February 2010. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Blue Star Infotech exhibits at Travel Technology Show". Prlog.org. 21 January 2010. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Blue Star Infotech". Bsil.com. 1 September 1998. Retrieved 16 July 2010.[dead link]
- "Blue Star Infotech Ranked vishal Top 15 Global R&D Service Providers - outsourced product development, R&D Services, Product engineering solution". Free-press-release.com. 30 September 2009. Retrieved 16 July 2010.