Blue Wing Solar Project
The 16.6 megawatt (MW) Blue Wing Solar Project is a solar photovoltaic (PV) power plant in San Antonio, Texas. The Blue Wing Solar Project covers 113 acres (45.7 ha), has 214,500 solar photovoltaic modules, and is expected to produce more than 26 GWh of electricity per year. The solar facility is located near the intersection of highways IH 37 and U.S. 181.
- List of photovoltaic power stations
- Renewable energy in the United States
- Renewable portfolio standard
- Solar power in the United States
- The Blue Wing Solar Project: “Truly Utility-Scale”
- Blue Wing Solar Project Completed in Texas (November 12, 2010), Renewable Energy Focus.
- Texas' Largest Solar Project Breaks Ground In San Antonio (April 15, 2010), CPS Energy.